Average Annual Salaries
(Bureau of labor Statistics, 2010)
Landscape Management $65,910
Nursery Management $64,760
Pest Control Management $50,000
Sports and Turf Management $45,000
- First Line Supervisor/Manager of Landscaping, Lawn Service, and Groundskeeping Workers
- Landscape Architects
- Nursery & Greenhouse Operations
- Pesticide Handlers, Sprayers & Applicators, Vegetation
- Landscaping & Groundskeeping Workers
Earn College Credit
- 9 college credits when you pass the Certified Horticulture Professional exam.
- 6 college credits in each of our programs: Nursery, Landscape, and Sports and Turf that share a statewide articulation agreement.
- 24 college credits when you earn an Advanced Technical Diploma (ATD) in Pest Control toward an AS/AAS degree for up to three years following the date of the ATD.
FCTC’s Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources programs explore the socioeconomic role of the agriculture industry. Both scientific and technological principles of the agriculture industry are stressed along with safety and integrated pest management, plant growth and reproduction.
For Information Call 904-547-3282
Or click Contact Us
available to those who qualify