In 4 easy steps!
Step 1‐ Attend a Program Information Session & Tour
- Meet staff who will help you enroll
- Held each month on the 2nd Tuesday at 6 PM and 2nd Thursday at 9:30 AM at our Main Campus
Step 2‐ Apply for Federal Student Aid
- See Navigating Federal Student Aid
- FCTC’s school code is 012544
- If you’re 16-24 years old, check Career Navigators, a federal program for those who qualify
Step 3‐ Gather Needed Documents
- Complete your Florida Residency Affidavit for Tuition Purposes
- Submit your official sealed transcript.
- Register, schedule and take the Test for Basic Education (TABE) assessment. To determine if you are exempt from taking the test, see TABE Assessment vs Basic Skills Exemption FAQ. Non-refundable fees apply.
- The programs below have additional requirements. Click on your program:
|Dental Assisting||Emergency Medical Technician|
|Home Health Aide||Firefighter 1 & 2|
|Medical Assisting||Firefighter EMT Combined|
- For all other programs, go directly to Step 4 if you have completed all steps listed above!
Step 4‐ Register for Classes
- Visit our Main Campus to complete your registration, pay tuition, and visit the Student Center & Bookstore.
- Seats fill quickly…register early!