In 4 easy steps!
Step 1‐ Attend a Program Information Session & Tour
- Meet staff who will help you enroll
- Held each month on the 2nd Tuesday at 6 PM and 2nd Thursday at 9:30 AM at our Main Campus
Step 2‐ Apply for Federal Student Aid
- See Navigating Federal Student Aid
- FCTC’s school code is 012544
- If you’re 16-24 years old, check Career Navigators, a federal program for those who qualify
Step 3‐ Gather Needed Documents
- Complete your Florida Residency Affidavit for Tuition Purposes
- Submit your official sealed transcript.
- Register then schedule the Test for Basic Education (TABE) assessment. To determine if you are exempt from taking the test, see Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) Assessment vs Basic Skills Exemption FAQ. Non-refundable fees apply.
- The programs below have additional requirements. Click on your program:
|Dental Assisting||Emergency Medical Technician|
|Home Health Aide||Firefighter 1 & 2|
|Medical Assisting||Firefighter EMT Combined|
- For all other programs, go directly to Step 4 if you have completed all steps listed above!
Step 4‐ Register for Classes
- Visit our Main Campus to complete your registration, pay tuition, and visit the Student Center & Bookstore.
- Seats fill quickly…register early!