Please click on the link below to view and/or print the necessary forms. Be sure to complete each form entirely & submit to our office. If you are unsure which form/s you need, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
If you would like to fax your forms, send to 904.547.3506, Attention Financial Aid Office. If you would like to scan & email your forms, send to [email protected]
Financial Aid Office | 904.547.3512 or 904.547.3511 Phone | 904.547.3506 Fax | [email protected]
CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE FORM TO VIEW, DOWNLOAD AND/OR PRINT.
- Financial Aid Application– This packet is required for all financial aid applicants. If you do not have a printer, we have the forms at the Office. However, it is a good idea to read the first page of the packet. The instructions will guide you through everything you need to do to apply for aid.
- Request an official IRS tax return transcript online or Via Fax– New regulations from the Dept. of Education require applicants to either transfer their tax information directly online, or provide an official IRS copy of their information. If you were not able to transfer the information, or chose not to do so, you must request an official tax return transcript from the IRS.
- Request official IRS verification of not filing a tax return online or via fax– New regulations from the Dept. of Education require applicants to provide an official IRS copy verifying that their claim of not filing a tax return.
- Income Explanation – This form is used to outline how applicants with low or no income are able to pay normal living expenses.
- Letter of Support – This form is used to report assistance provided to the student (providing shelter, money, etc.).
- Release of information – This form is used to authorize others to discuss and/or have access to your information.
- VA guide – Instructions for activating your benefits at FCTC. Central VA Office number is on here.
- Adjustment of Eligibility – This form is used for applicants with circumstances that justify special need; asks for consideration to adjust eligibility for aid.
- Alert, Warning or Termination of Financial Aid – This form is used when a student disagrees with the Financial Aid Office placing them on warning status or terminating their aid.
- Appeal Change Program – This form is used when a student wants to transfer to a different program at FCTC.
- Reinstatement of Financial Aid – This form is used after a student is terminated & wants to apply for reinstatement – once they pay for a session themselves & achieve satisfactory academic progress for that session.