Ready to pursue your passion in the foods ervice industry? Are you working in the industry looking to earn professional credentials to maximize your earning power? Join First Coast Technical College’s award-winning School of Culinary Arts for an Information Session designed especially for you.
FCTC’s hands-on culinary exploration is scheduled for 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sat., April 14th .
- Receive a free FCTC logo chef’s jacket
- Work in professional kitchens with guidance of certified chef-instructors
- Explore range of opportunities in the foodservice and hospitality industry
- Lunch in Walter’s Reef Café
- Learn of financial aid availability
“FCTC wants to share with the community career training available right here in St Augustine,” said Chef Bill Castleberry, Culinary Supervisor. “This session will help you get a taste of what it’s like to be a culinary student.”
Cost is $20 for the day and includes lunch. To reserve your space in the kitchen, contact Jean Salce at 547-3461 or firstname.lastname@example.org