So, You Want To Be A Chef??
Join First Coast Technical College's award-winning School of Culinary Arts for an Information Session designed especially so you can pursue your passion in the foodservice industry.
FCTC's hands-on culinary exploration is scheduled for Sat., April 6th, 8:30a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Receive a free FCTC logo chef's jacket
- Work in professional kitchens with guidance of certified chef-instructors
- Explore range of opportunities in the food service and hospitality industry
- Lunch in Walter's Reef Cafe
- Learn of financial aid availability
"FCTC wants to share with the community career training available right here in St. Augustine," said Chef Scott Bennett, Culinary Supervisor. 'We encourage all prospective students to attend this session before you decide on entering any culinary program. This session will help you get a taste of what it's like to be a culinary student."
Cost is $20 and includes lunch.
Pre-registration with a credit card is required. Reserve your space in the kitchen today at 547-3461 or email@example.com