Atlantic Beach Country Club:
Atlantic Beach Country Club is located in North Florida east of Jacksonville. The North Florida area is flourishing with economic growth and activity. Once called the Gateway to Paradise, North Florida has gorgeous beaches that stretch from Amelia Island to St. Augustine, and an unlimited amount of activities to choose from.
Cook Position Primary Responsibility:
To assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chef with all necessary duties assigned to their station daily
• Line Cooks are responsible for preparing items for their assigned station on a daily basis. If a cook for
whatever reason is not expected to have their prep work done and station set by designated time before
service, they must let the supervising chef know so they can assist.
• Line Cooks are responsible for producing high quality food consistently.
• Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate.
• Prepare and properly garnish all food orders in accordance with menu specifications.
• Prepare sauces, soups and hot entrées in accordance with menu.
• Adhere to company standards for safe food handling and storage, labeling and dating all product is
• Keep their work station clean and orderly.
• Help maintain overall cleanliness of coolers and kitchen.
• Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or
• Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt current practices to perform a task better, faster or more
• Assist with buffet and theme night set ups.
• Continually work to develop own capabilities.
• Kitchen setting
• Occasional exposure to hot, cold and freezing temperatures
• Must possess an outgoing personality
• Must possess honesty and integrity
• Must be courteous and tactful at all times
• Must treat others with kindness and respect
• Ability to arrive for work on time
• Ability to interact well with co workers
• Ability to understand and follow posted rules and procedures
• Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb stairs,
balance stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and/or sit up to eight or more hours per day.
• Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools and/or controls.
• Reach with hands and arms.
• Hearing and talking sufficient enough to communicate with members, guests, vendors, and co-workers.
• Specific vision abilities include close vision, vision sufficient enough to read, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Independent mobility through clubhouse.
Medical/Dental/Vision & Supplemental insurance
Complimentary Staff Meals
apply online at: atlanticbeachcountryclub.com