Paramedic – Emergency Department – Baptist Jacksonville
- Assisting RNs in the Emergency Department with the care of patients who have healthcare needs including activities of daily living;
- Maintaining a safe environment;
- Collecting lab specimens;
- Intake and Output monitoring;
- Electronic medical record documentation;
- Working under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
This Paramedic will be located at at Baptist Medical Center in Downtown Jacksonville, FLA. If you are interested in this Full-Time Nights opportunity, please apply now!
Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designatedhospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
Education RequiredHigh School Diploma/GED
Education PreferredAssociate’s Degree
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Incident Command system (ICS) 300, 400 Preferred
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Paramedic Required
- Less than 1 year Hospital Experience Required
- Less than 1 year Trasnport Medicine Setting Experience Required
- Less than 1 year Patient Care Experience Required