DEL-AIR Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration, Inc.
HVAC Residential Service Technicians
DEL-AIR IS LOOKING FOR THE BEST! WE ARE OFFERING SIGN-ON BONUSES FOR EXPERIENCED
HVAC TECHNICIANS UP TO $1,200*.
DEL-AIR Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration, Inc. is the largest Residential HVAC Company in the United States. We are a rapidly growing industry leader with seven locations serving Central Florida – Clermont, Davenport, Ft. Myers, Jacksonville, Melbourne, Sanford (headquarters), and Apollo Beach.
Primary Responsibilities: Repairs and maintain heating and cooling equipment in residential settings.
Specific Duties & Tasks:
- Braze and solder various metals to connect piping
- Install, modify or repairs air ducts, indoor unit, drain pans, drain lines, and outdoor units
- Install and calibrate thermostats, humidistat, solenoids, and timers
- Inspect inoperative indoor or outdoor units to locate causes of trouble
- Disassemble indoor or outdoor units, and replaces or repairs defective parts
- Perform preventive maintenance on drain cleaning, coil sanitizing, and motor lubrication
- Maintain the required tools list for the position
- After repairs, completely evaluate the operations of the equipment using gauges, voltmeters, leak detectors, sling pycnometers, static, and velocity instruments
- NATE certification is preferred but will work with the right candidate to obtain certification
- Other duties may be assigned
- Have 2 years’ of field experience
- Have the appropriate certifications (EPA)
- Have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Be experienced with low & high voltage wiring
- Be able to pass a Drug Test
- Be able to pass an extensive background check
- Meet the age requirement of 18 years or older
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Be able to work flexible hours including overtime as needed
Benefits offered by Del-Air:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Competitive wages
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Telehealth Program – MDLIVE
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Supplemental Benefit Plans (Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, etc.)
- Paid time off (PTO) / Paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Corporate Wellness & Safety Programs
- Referral Incentives
- And more….
We are accepting applications by replying to this job posting. Please submit a resume or detailed description of the job history to be considered for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place
Military Friendly Employer
For more information, please visit our Company Page.