- Dates: March 7th-11th, 2022 Monday -Friday
- Location: FCTC 3460 Gaines Rd. St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Hours: 5 days
- Time: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM – Lunch – Noon – 1:00pm
- Fee: $150.00 which is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Registration: (904) 547-3381 or (904) 547-3383.
- Student Capacity: 20
- Instructor: Lt Brandon Seymour
Course Description : This course is designed to assist fire officers in solving the varied problems and situations they will be required to manage effectively in today’s ever changing fire service. The curriculum includes a review of fire department organization and administration, management theory, leadership, communications, motivation, and group dynamics.