FOUR DAY WORK WEEK – TUESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
FIRST SHIFT – 5:00AM – 3:30 PM
PAY – $17.00 HOURLY
Are you ready to join the fastest growing manufacturers in the aluminum fence industry? iDeal Aluminum is looking to add a an experienced welder and fabricator to our growing team in our St. Augustine, FL facility. iDeal offers great benefits to their full-time employees.
What iDeal has to offer:
- 4-day, 10 hour shifts
- 3-day weekends
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with lucrative company match
- Paid Time off
- Additional optional benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, etc.
The Fabricator 1 performs welding operations per specifications, codes, and print requirements.
- Use heating torch to straighten, curve and camber
- Use cutting torch to burn material to length
- Follow directions as set forth by supervisor or lead person
- Follow prepared fencing/rail/gate codes and quality standards
- Read and understand blueprints
- Use metric and English measurements
- Other duties as assigned
- Welding and fabrication experience required
- Ability to read and interpret basic weld procedures and symbols
- Basic understanding of shop drawings
- Basic math skills/fit tolerances
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prolonged periods of standing in a manufacturing plant
- Manual dexterity to evaluate, install, and modify equipment
- Able to work efficiently in warm temperatures of warehouse setting
This is not an exhaustive list of job responsibilities and duties. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as appropriate to the needs of the business and department.