NorthPort Heating and Air Conditioning in Jacksonville, FL is scouting a full-time HVAC Technician to join our team.
We pay our HVAC Service Technicians $25/hr-$40/hr, depending on experience, plus a sign-on bonus of $3,000 paid out during the first 6 months. In addition to competitive pay, our HVAC Technicians enjoy paid vacations, sales opportunities, and overtime. Can you go into our clients’ homes and businesses to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair their heating and cooling systems, as well as complete assigned preventative maintenance? If you’re a customer-service oriented service technician who wants to join a top-notch team, complete our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
ABOUT NORTHPORT HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING NorthPort Heating and Air Conditioning is a family-owned heating and air conditioning service provider located in Jacksonville, Florida. We have made our company successful by building long-term relationships with our customers and offering them continued support even after the completion of our services. Our company’s philosophy is simple: Treat every customer with respect as if they were our only customer.
Here at NorthPort, we understand that in order to maintain great relationships with our clients, we also have to maintain great relationships with our employees. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer a positive work culture and opportunities for career development. This is why our employees love working with us!
HVAC TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 2 years experience as an HVAC service technician
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must have your own tools
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts
- EPA certified
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job including holding, carrying objects, and lifting- including heavy objects such as equipment up to 300 pounds
- Comfortable using hand tools and equipment such as ladders/extension ladders
- Ability to work in attics, crawlspaces, and under houses
- Comfortable working in extremely varying environment conditions (temperature, humidity, insects, animals, etc.)
Would you describe yourself as a dependable, hardworking, service-oriented, and positive individual? Do you have excellent communication skills? Can you express technical information in layman’s terms? Are you proud of your professional work? Do you respect others and their personal property? If yes, apply to join our awesome today!