Serenata Beach Club
Ponte Vedra Beach
This position requires an attention to detail, a team player mind set and a willingness to do better than the day before. Cleanliness and organization are expected. This is great environment to grow with many avenues to learn about food in a working kitchen.
Hours and other Benefits
Kitchen Operation Hours
Mondays – Closed
Tuesdays – 11:30am-4:00pm
Thursdays – 11:30am-8:00pm
Fridays – 11:30am-9:00pm
Saturdays – 11:00am-9:00pm
Sundays – 11:00am-6:00pm
Paid Time Off and Vacation Pay offered after Orientation/Evaluation Period
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits offered after Orientation/Evaluation period
Line Cook Job Description
- Preferably 1-2 years as a line cook.
- Ensure that the line is setup and ready for service.
- Working the ala carte restaurant line for service.
- Normal schedule of working 5 days a week with 2 days off.
- Basic knife handling skills.
- Ability to read and follow recipes that are used to create consistency.
- Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef with any tasks requested while working at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you.
ALL Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
Willing to Learn and Grow
Ability to show up on time
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Team Player (No Divas, No Egos)
Ability to listen to directions and work with the rest of the staff to achieve the kitchen goals
Maintain a professional appearance and possess excellent interpersonal skill
For consideration, please apply with a resume.
Have more questions? Check out our
website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.