Westminster St. Augustine
235 Towerview Drive
Cook- Full Time or Part Time
Prepares quality food using quality ingredients for residents, guests and employees.
Expanded distinct duties may be attached to this document.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with
1. Setup work stations according to established guidelines.
2. Prepare all food items in accordance with standardized recipes in a sanitary and timely
3. Distributes prepared food to all areas of service accurately and consistent in preparation and presentation. Restocks items as needed throughout the shift.
4. Cleans and maintains station by practicing good safety, sanitation and organization skills.
5. Assist with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of the kitchen and equipment.
The above position description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and
responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed
in the description. This position description may change from time to time as the needs of the
40 but flexible
Be at least 18 years of age
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Florida SafeStaff certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90
days of date of hire. (We can give you the certification)
Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow
written and oral directions.
Ability to perform basic math skills.