NWCG S130, S190 and L180
- Date: 01/30/23 – 02/03/23 – Skills Day
- Hours: 40 hours
- Time: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Fee: $125.00
- Registration: (904) 547-3381 or (904) 547-3383
- Course books provided, meals and lodging are not provided
- Prerequisite: S130/190 Basic Wildland fire students will need to complete the ICS100 online prior to the start of class. Just follow the link and complete the course. It will take about 2-3 hours. There is no cost and a certificate will be emailed to you at the completion. Please print a copy and bring it to class. https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-100.c
- What to Bring: Personal Protective Equipment should be brought on Tuesday, October 4th – the FINAL day for skills. A list of these items shall include hardhat with chinstrap, good fitting eye protection such as goggles or safety glasses, all leather work gloves, leather boots of 6″ or higher, Nomex pants and shirt of proper fitment and if possible fire safety shelter with web gear or belt. If PPE can not be obtained prior to skills day you can still partake, however you will view from a safe area and distance. Please bring bug repellent and a water bottle as well. Meals and lodging are not provided.
For future courses, email the Career Specialist for Public Safety or call (904) 547-3542.