Click below for Program Costs and Book List cost information. Please note that clothing prices vary with size and prices are subject to change without notice.
St. Augustine Campus
- Main Phone – (904) 547-3282
- Bookstore – (904) 547-3282 ext. 13384
Public Safety Campus
The Federal Department of Education requires schools to disclose the following information for each of their Title IV programs:
- Program name.
- Standard occupational classification code (SOC).
- Normal time to complete the program.
- On time graduation rate for students – from two previous school years.
- Placement rate for completers – from two previous school years.
- Costs of tuition, fees, books & supplies.
- Median debt load – FCTC does not participate in any student loans. We do not administer any Federal Loan Programs. Therefore, there is no data available on median debt load for our students.
Each program is reviewed to assure it meets Title IV certification requirements for gainful employment. Please see the Principal’s office for specific program results.
Please see each Program of Study for update gainful employment information. If you have any questions about this list, please contact FCTC at (904) 547-3282.