September 2022 Calendar
October 2022 Calendar
The Test Center is open to take the following tests:
- Serve Safe
- Prometrics /ASE testing resumes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Testing fees must be paid through Registration prior to taking your assessment. Please see the Program Costs and Book List for current fees.
All testing fees are non-refundable and are valid for 90 days.
What to Expect when coming to the Test Center
- SEATING AVAILABITY IS LIMITED due to maintaining social distancing. It is highly likely same day appointments are not available.
- Email the Test Center Coordinator or call (904) 547-3390 to schedule your assessment appointment.
The Test Center is located on the FCTC Main Campus in Building A. Testing is scheduled by appointment only. Please refer to Scheduling Information.
Please note, at least 24 hours notice is required for all appointments!
Office hours are 8 AM – 3 PM. Please leave a message with your phone number and email and your call will be returned within one business day.
- Refer to the monthly test calendar for available times
- Students must bring a valid, government issued photo ID with them in order to test
- Students who arrive more than 15 minutes past their start time will not be allowed to test until the next available start time
- Please request any approved accommodations at the time of scheduling
Did You Know?
- Academic Coaching test prep is offered. If you need help with meeting assessment scores or keeping up with your studies, Academic Coaching through our on campus Adult Education department can help you meet your goals.
- FCTC is a Prometric Testing Site! FCTC is proud to serve as a Test Sponsor for professional licensure and certifications. To schedule your ASE – National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence exam, login to your myASE Portal and select FCTC.