August 2020 Calendar
The Test Center is open to take the following tests:
- Serve Safe
- Prometrics/ASE testing resumes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
What to Expect when coming to the Test Center
- SEATING AVAILABITY IS LIMITED due to maintaining social distancing. It is highly likely same day appointments are not available.
- Email the Test Center Coordinator or call (904) 547-3390 to schedule your assessment appointment.
- All staff, students and guests will take part in a health screening as they enter the campus and before moving to their destination.
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask while on campus.
Please refer to Expectations While on Campus due to Covid-19 for additional information.
The Test Center is located on the FCTC Main Campus in Building A. Testing is scheduled by appointment only. Please refer to Scheduling Information.
Please note, at least 24 hours notice is required for all appointments!
Office hours are 8 AM – 3 PM. Please leave a message with your phone number and email and your call will be returned within one business day.
- Refer to the monthly test calendar for available times
- Students must bring a valid, government issued photo ID with them in order to test
- Students who arrive more than 15 minutes past their start time will not be allowed to test until the next available start time
- Please request any approved accommodations at the time of scheduling
Did You Know?
- Academic Coaching test prep is offered. If you need help with meeting assessment scores or keeping up with your studies, Academic Coaching through our on campus Adult Education department can help you meet your goals.
- FCTC is a Prometric Testing Site! FCTC is proud to serve as a Test Sponsor for professional licensure and certifications. To schedule your ASE – National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence exam, login to your myASE Portal and select FCTC.