The following is a guide to making payments for your program and various ways to cover your expenses.
Payment is due prior to the start of each pay period. Payments may be made at the Registration Office by:
- Credit Card with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
- or a Financial Aid Waiver
Students using grants or scholarships must bring proof of those awards when they register.
If a student becomes ineligible or exhausts their grants or scholarships, the student is responsible for any unpaid balance.
Common Financial Assistance Sources (requirements may be subject to change):
- Pell Grant – Students must go through the Financial Aid department to obtain an award letter. To register, the student must present their award letter to Registration. Award amounts may be adjusted after the award letter is written. Any ineligible fees become the student’s responsibility.
- Veterans Assisting Funding – Students must go through the School Certifying Official in the Financial Aid department before registering for school. Students with less than 100% eligibility will be required to pay the remaining amount. There may also be some fees, such as parking, that the VA does not pay for. These will be the responsibility of the student.
- Career Source – To register, the student must present a valid voucher to Registration. Course estimates are available at Registration.
- Northeast Florida Community Action – To register, the student must present a valid voucher to Registration. Course estimates are available at Registration.
- Career Navigators – To register, the student must present a valid Career Navigators voucher to Registration.
- Florida Student Assistance Grant – Students must go through the Financial Aid department to obtain an award letter. To register, the student must present their award letter to Registration.
- Florida Prepaid/529 Plan – Students must present their Prepaid Identification Card or the equivalent at registration. Students should expect to pay for, or arrange other funding for, laboratory fees as these are not covered by Florida Prepaid/529 Plan. In some situations, your Plan’s remaining benefits may not cover all expenses. The Plan payment process takes several weeks. Please allow 4-8 weeks to process the tuition and fees.
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship – Students must apply for their scholarship through the state website. Students must then confirm their scholarship status with the Financial Aid department before registering.
- Other Funding Sources – The student should comply with the requirements of any other Funding Source.