Current Students and Alumni Requesting FCTC Transcript
Current and Former Students…to obtain your official FCTC transcripts, download the Transcript Request Form below. Fill out the form completely and follow the directions to make a payment to receive an official copy of your First Coast Technical College transcripts. Please anticipate this request to be met in 10 business days. If you have any questions, please contact us at FCTC Transcripts.
New Students Sending Transcripts to FCTC
There are several ways an incoming student can submit their official transcripts to FCTC:
- electronically from your sending institution such as Parchment, Scribbles, etc.
- mailed directly to FCTC from your sending institution
- faxed to FCTC from your sending institution to (904) 679-3551 to include a cover page and the document is dated and signed by a school official
- drop off an official, sealed transcript to Student Services for evaluation and review. All transcripts that are delivered by mail or in-person must be an official sealed transcript. To submit in person, visit the Building A Receptionist for delivery to our Student Advisor.
To submit by mail, request your former high school to mail an official, sealed transcript to:
FCTC Student Advising
First Coast Technical College
2980 Collins Avenue
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Most St. Johns County Schools have access to Parchment to submit their transcripts to FCTC electronically. Some schools use Naviance which will synchronize with Parchment. Watch a short video on how it works.
If your sending institution requires our email address for electronic submission, please use [email protected]
A prospective student may be exempt from assessment tests, so this step is important. Once an Advisor has reviewed and evaluated a transcript, they will enter notes in the student’s pre-registration account which can be accessed by Registration and Test Center staff.
Students who have received a GED may request their official transcript from GED.com.
For students who would like to have their international credentials (high school diploma, degree, professional certification, etc.) considered for education verification, your credentials must be evaluated and translated by an Approved Credential Evaluation agency. Click here for the Florida Department of Education Approved Credential Evaluation agencies. Please note that for education verification, all documents must be official when submitting to the FCTC Student Advising Department.
If you are in need of a verification of education, your request must be summited in writing and should include the following:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s last four of SS#
- Student’s date of birth
- Student’s signature
Please send request(s) to [email protected] or fax (904) 679-3551 Attention: FCTC School Secretary.
If you have further questions, please contact (904) 547-3282.