FCTC’s Public Safety Campus periodically offers training courses for Firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics and other professionals based on requests sufficient to fill a class. Some of the courses are EVOC, EMT Refresher, Tri-County Testing, Fire Apparatus Operator/Pump Ops, etc.
- CPR for Healthcare Providers E91010HP.0017: Wed 8/15 @ 9:00 AM
- Physical Agility Exam for incoming Fire and Combo Students:
- COMBO September start TES0001F.0002: 9/7/18
- Fire and COMBO January start TES0001F.0003: 12/12/18
*Please note** we will NOT have agility that was previously scheduled 9/6. The students enrolled in that date will be contacted and moved to the 7th
These courses are offered periodically based on student need and number of students registered for the course. More information is available at the Public Safety Campus at 3640 Gaines Road in St. Augustine where the classes take place.
- Emergency Vehicle Operators Course (EVOC) – $100.00
- Tri-County Test – $75.00
- CPR – $45.00 plus BLS-CPR book required $16.00 which is available at the Main Campus Bookstore
- Live Fire Adjunct Training – $38.00
- Civilian Firearms Safety Training Course – $38.00
- View and print the SJCSO Background Check Form
- Powered Industrial Trucks (Forklift) Hands-on Driver Training
- The Northeast Florida Safety Council, in partnership with FCTC offers this 8 hour classroom and behind the wheel training for drivers who have little or no forklift-driving experience.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to enroll and must successfully complete the 4 hour Forklift Safety Training Class prior to attending the hands-on training.
- Visit NEFSC or call (904) 399-3119 for registration information.
For more information, contact our Career Specialist for Public Safety at (904)-547-3400 or email.