Cosmetology Class of 2018
Express individual creativity through artistic hair, nail, and skincare services using the latest techniques and name-brand products
Operate a full-service interactive salon and spa that surpasses client expectations
Work alongside professional cosmetologists to master all aspects of quality salon services and management
Prepared for state licensure, immediate employment, and further education
Student & Alumni Spotlight
WHAT YOU'll LEARN
- Business management, including communication skills and leadership
- Cosmetology FL law, rules & ethics
- Facial & skin care services
- Hair texture services: permanent waves, relaxers, keratin treatments
- Hairstylist & haircutting
- Makeup application
- Manicure & pedicure services
- Science of the skin, hair, and nails
Gain real-life, hands-on client experience at our Knot Just Hair Salon.
|OCP||Course Number||Course Title||Course Length Hours|
|A||CSP0009||Grooming and salon services, Core, Facials and Nails||225|
|A||COS0002||Cosmetologist and Hairdresser 1 (One)||300|
|A||COS0003||Cosmetologist and Hairdresser 2 (Two)||300|
|A||COS0009||Cosmetologist and Hairdresser 3 (Three)||375|
- Florida Cosmetology License
- Cosmetic sales person
- Facial specialist
- Hair stylist
- Makeup artist
- Nail tech
- Product educator
Discover how First Coast Technical College prepares students for the Human Services industry.
Based upon the 2022 Council on Occupational Education Annual Report CPL data is pulled from 2020 – 2021.
Steps to Enroll
Instructor / Contact
Are you ready to jumpstart your career?