In 4 easy steps!
Step 1‐ Attend a Program Information Session & Tour
- Meet staff who will help you enroll
- Held each month (except August and January) on the 2nd Tuesday at 6 PM and 2nd Thursday at 9:30 AM at our Main Campus
- For your GED, click here for the Smart Start schedule.
Step 2‐ Apply for Federal Student Aid
- See Navigating Federal Student Aid
- FCTC’s school code is 012544
- If you’re 16-24 years old, check Career Navigators, a federal program for those who qualify
Step 3‐ Gather Needed Documents
- Complete your Florida Residency Affidavit for Tuition Purposes
- Submit your official sealed transcript.
- Register, schedule and take the Test for Basic Education (TABE) assessment. To determine if you are exempt from taking the test, see Assessment vs Basic Skills Exemption FAQ. Non-refundable fees apply.
- All career technical programs require a program application to register. Click on your program below:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Law, Public Safety & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Step 4‐ Register for Classes
- Visit our Main Campus to complete your registration, pay tuition, and visit the Student Center & Bookstore.
- Seats fill quickly…register early!