In 4 easy steps
Talk to our Recruiter to learn more about enrolling.
Step 1‐ Attend Program Information Session on campus or virtual.
- FCTC hosts in person and virtual information sessions. Meet staff who will help you enroll through tours, live chat and Q&A by clicking here.
- For your GED, click here for more information.
Step 2‐ Apply for Federal Student Aid
- See Navigating Federal Student Aid
- FCTC’s school code is 012544
- If you’re 16-24 years old, check Career Navigators, a federal program for those who qualify
- FCTC encourages all students to apply for FAFSA as you develop your enrollment plan.
Step 3‐ Gather Needed Documents then email Admissions for next steps
- Submit your official sealed transcripts. You will receive an FCTC email once your transcripts are received.
- Register, schedule and take the Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment Systems (CASAS) assessment. To determine if you are exempt from taking the test, see Assessment vs Basic Skills Exemption FAQ. Non-refundable fees apply.
- All career technical programs require a program application and Florida Residency Declaration for Tuition Purposes to register. Click on your program below:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Assessment vs Basic Skills Exemption FAQ 9.8.22Architecture & Construction
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Law, Public Safety & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Step 4‐ Register for Classes
- Once all steps are complete, you will be contacted to pay your application fee.
- Your last step will be to look for an acceptance email to enroll by paying your tuition fees.
- Seats fill quickly…register early!!
- Visit the Student Center and FCTC’s Virtual Bookstore for classroom materials.