In compliance with Federal & State regulations, FCTC’s Consumer Information pages contain various disclosures required by law, as well as several items that students will find informative. We invite you to explore the resources available to you here by clicking on the navigation links on the side.
Please click on the navigation bar on the right for subpages. Below are some additional items you may want to explore.
- Academic programs offered
- Accreditation & approving agencies
- Adult Education & GED information
- Campus Safety and Security
- Consent to Release of Information (FERPA)
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act
- Financial Aid
- Notice of federal student financial aid penalties for drug law violations
- Principles of excellence for schools serving Veterans, spouses, and other family members
- Staff Directory
- Voters Registration
Our Student Handbook covers several key points of interest:
- Articulation agreements
- Financial aid
- Refund policy
- Services to students with special needs and/or disabilities
- Transfer of credit
- Veterans’ Assistance
If you have any questions about FCTC’s Consumer Information pages, please call (904) 547-3301.