Every February we celebrate Career & Technical Education Month. What a great time to celebrate the value of CTE along with the achievements of FCTC’s students, instructors and alumni. From Grace who completed ESOL and GED before graduating from Practical Nursing to the Garvin father and son duo enrolled in Diesel or McKenzie who is a high school senior dual enrolled in FCTC’s Welding program to Shauna Lewis who is our Medical Assisting Instructor…FCTC makes a huge impact on our community and workforce.
If you are interested in accelerating your personal and professional success – CTE at First Coast Technical College is the option for you! With little to no barriers to enrollment and 17 career pathways to choose from, you can acquire the skills needed through real-world, hands-on experience.
Our programs are affordable and can be completed in a year or less, resulting in high-wage potential. In Florida, there are 380,000 postsecondary CTE students and nearly 800,000 K-12 CTE students – the highest in the state’s history –engaged in workforce education.
If you are interested in CTE or want to learn more about workforce development, explore our wide range of Programs of Study, visit GetThereFL.com, or call (904) 547-3282.
- February 7th High School Showcase for St. Johns County students
- February 9th 9:30 AM Program Info Session at Building A
- February 9th 6 PM Virtual Info Session for Dual Enrollment and Secondary Enrollment
- February 14th 6 PM Program Info Session at Building A
- March 10th High School Dual and Secondary Enrollment deadline for school year 2023