- Day: One day
- Time: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Fee: $100.00 which is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Registration: (904) 547-3381 or (904) 547-3383. Candidates may register by phone or in person at Registration on the Main Campus. Each test is limited to the first 50 applicants on a first come, first served basis.
This course will review incidents that have occurred, cover program updates, legislative issues, practical applications, case histories and new technologies. The program completions is required for renewal of the Live Fire Training Instructor Certification.
All students MUST bring a copy of their certifications listed below:
- Current Fire Service Instructor Certification
- Live Fire Training Instructor Certification
- Live Fire Instructor Refresher Verification of Participation Form
If you need to perform functions for sign off, you must bring department PPE, SCBA and mask on Saturday.
For future courses, email the Career Specialist for Public Safety or call (904) 547-3542.