Re-enrollment / Registration

Beat the rush! Visit the Main Campus to obtain your annual Student ID badge and parking permit.

Students planning to continue their current course in the fall must complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Please reference step 2 of How to Enroll for directions on how to apply.