First Coast Technical College is a post-secondary institution, which accepts applications on a nondiscriminatory basis from anyone having the interest, ability, and desire to benefit from career and technical education programs. To assist students in meeting their goals, there are minimum age, educational, and health requirements established for each program. In addition to career and technical training programs, FCTC offers Adult Basic Education classes and GED preparation classes. The College also offers secondary high school programs and dual enrollment programs through articulation agreements with St. Johns county school district, Home Education and select private schools. Special applications for secondary students are available. The FCTC Guidance Counselor, located in Building A, may be contacted for assistance at any stage of the enrollment process.
1. Attend a Program Information Session to meet the staff who will help you enroll.
2. Start your pre-application by visiting fctc.edu/apply/to register. For Health Science and Fire Fighter Programs go to Program of Study for additional applications, deadlines and downloads.
3. Apply for federal student aid by going to fafsa.ed.gov. FCTC’s school code is 012544.
4. Gather needed documents including proof of Florida residency, official sealed transcripts, and registering for assessments if required by contacting the Registration offices at our main campus.
5. Register for classes…seats fill quickly! Program costs, tuition, lab and other fees are available on each program page.
St. Augustine Campus
2980 Collins Avenue
St. Augustine, FL 32084
(904) 547-FCTC (3282)
For more information on enrollment and student policies, please refer to the Student Handbook.