The Federal Department of Education requires schools to disclose the following information for each of their Title IV programs:
- Program name.
- Standard occupational classification code (SOC).
- Normal time to complete the program.
- On time graduation rate for students – from the 2014/15 school year.
- Placement rate for completers – from the 2014/15 school year. (Information not yet available for 2011/12 school year.)
- Costs of tuition, fees, books & supplies.
- Median debt load – FCTC does not participate in any student loans. We do not administer any Federal Loan Programs. Therefore, there is no data available on median debt load for our students.
Please review the information for your program below. If you have any questions about this list, please contact FCTC at 904.547.3282.