St. Johns County High School Students who are at least 16 years old and are at risk of not graduating on-time, can co-enroll in high school courses at FCTC for credit recovery.
FCTC’s High School Credit Recovery program is a blended learning program where students work independently online and also attend each course’s weekly face-to-face classroom session. Face-to-face meetings are held in the evenings from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, depending on the student’s schedule.
- Co-enrolled students may only complete two core curricular courses per year
- Student enrollment is limited to core curricula courses for credit recovery or dropout prevention
- Co-enrolled students cannot have a pattern of excessive absenteeism or habitual truancy, or a history of disruptive behavior
- There is no cost for students to co-enroll in the High School Credit Recovery program
- Step 1: Complete your pre-registration application
- Step 2: The Student’s High School Counselor must complete the Co-enrolled Credit Recovery Form and email it to Adult Ed email
- Step 3: FCTC’s Adult Education department will coordinate the FCTC enrollment process with the student, parents, and school counselor after the pre-registration application is complete and the credit recovery enrollment form has been received.
Questions: Contact Adult Ed email or call (904) 547-3434
Explore more through My Career Shines
Unsure of what Career is right for you? Do you want to find a job that is fulfilling and exciting? FCTC has partnered with Florida Shines so our students can pave their way to a meaningful and rewarding profession. Florida Shines offers a series of questions that help you decide how your interests align with your future. Educational pathways and job outcomes are available, as well as self-assessment tools and a resume builder.