Click below for Program Costs and Book List cost information. Please note that clothing prices vary with size and prices are subject to change without notice.
St. Augustine Campus
- Main Phone – (904) 547-3282
- Bookstore – (904) 547-3384
Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating – St. Augustine
Automotive Services Technology – St. Augustine
Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts – St. Augustine
Cosmetology – St. Augustine
Facials Specialty – St. Augustine
Nails Specialty – St. Augustine
Dental Assisting – St. Augustine
EMT – Public Safety Campus, St. Augustine
Fire & EMT Combined – Public Safety Campus, St. Augustine
Fire Fighting 1 & 2 – Public Safety Campus, St. Augustine
Home Health Aide – St. Augustine
Landscape & Turf Management – St. Augustine
Medical Assisting – St. Augustine
Medium & Heavy Duty Truck & Bus Technology (Diesel) – St. Augustine
Nursery Management – St. Augustine
Paramedic – Public Safety Campus, St. Augustine
Practical Nursing – St. Augustine
Welding Technologies – St. Augustine
The Federal Department of Education requires schools to disclose the following information for each of their Title IV programs:
- Program name.
- Standard occupational classification code (SOC).
- Normal time to complete the program.
- On time graduation rate for students – from two previous school years.
- Placement rate for completers – from two previous school years.
- Costs of tuition, fees, books & supplies.
- Median debt load – FCTC does not participate in any student loans. We do not administer any Federal Loan Programs. Therefore, there is no data available on median debt load for our students.
Each program is reviewed to assure it meets Title IV certification requirements for gainful employment. Please see the Principal’s office for specific program results.
Please see each Program of Study for update gainful employment information. If you have any questions about this list, please contact FCTC at (904) 547-3282.